I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Jennifer Updated Again

Jennifer has been a client since January. She loves to get her blog changed each time she gets new photos taken of her family. Her blog is very simple and basically showcases the photographs (done by a friend). Here is her newest header.

2 compliments:

Becki said...

How very sweet :) It looks like she has quite a happy little girl!

The Redhead Riter said...

Very nice. I keep looking for the code to make my badges blink in the side bar like yours, but I haven't found it yet. I guess eventually, I will blink too.

Have a super Saturday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers