I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

GoDaddy Blogs

Denise contacted me and asked if I could redesign GoDaddy blogs. I didn't even know that GoDaddy had blogs! I gained access to her account and got in and saw how changes were made and go to work!

First I did her mother's sewing blog.Then I did her Multiple Mayhem blog.GoDaddy is different than Blogger, but overall I was pleased with how they turned out. I have one more blog design to do for Denise.

3 compliments:

Mommy of Multiples said...

How awesome! Another mother of Quads plus one!! It's always great to have the opportunity to be able to share in the life of another family of multiples like my own through the wonderful world of blogs.

Denise said...

Thanks so much Diana!! Mom and I both love our new blog designs and we really enjoyed working with you :) I was really happy to hear from your other quad mom too, and wrote her back to tell her how great you are!

Denise

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers