I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

VOTW

It's Monday which means it's time for a new VOTW. I have picked one a new visitor to this blog. Congratulations Stitches of the Past for being the latest visitor of the week. She gets her choice of a custom blog button, signature, digital scrapbook page, or $5 coupon to CBD.

Update: Here is Brooke's button.
Stitches of the Past

2 compliments:

Kelli said...

Whoo-Hoo! Congrats!
Kelli
P.S. she came through my blog :-D

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats! I loved using my $5 for my rocking buttons! I'm an offical mommy giveaway site with them :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers