I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Trouble for IE Users

I've have a few of my clients who use Internet Explorer report that their blog won't come up and they get a message that says "operation aborted". I checked at Known Issues for Blogger and they are aware of it and are trying to get it fixed.

4 compliments:

Sue said...

This has been happening to my blog for 2 days now. I read it had to do with the Friends Connect widget. I removed it and it seemed to help for awhile, but now it's doing it again. So not sure if that's it anyway.

blogangel said...

Hi I just stopped by to drop on your Entrecard and wanted to let you know that you have been added to Blog Angel's All Above the Crease Drop List . I created the list because I was sick of wasting time trying to find people's Ecards. You and everyone on the list has their Entrecards in an easy to find location. Stop by and check it out.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers