I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Happy Mother's Day

I know I shouldn't be working on Mother's Day, but I haven't worked too hard. I finished 2 blog proofs yesterday and just installed them today.

The first was for Janet. She received an extreme blog makeover gift certificate from her blogger buddy, Nicole, for Mother's Day. What a wonderful friend that Nicole is! Nicole actually contacted me about a month ago so I was able to put her in my design queue so that the blog could be done for Mother's Day. Janet's design includes an animated header.

I also gave new blogger Brandy a fun look for her blog. She's getting married soon and wanted to have a blog for family and friends to keep up with the newlyweds. She picked a bright kit that was lots of fun to design with.

4 compliments:

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

Great job..
And you can do whatever you want today..
Happy MOther's Day..
hugs..

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Love the moving butterfly! Wow a Extreme for a gift, that is one special friend! And the bright colors are so nice! Glad you didn't work too much on Mother's Day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers