I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

#1 Client Makeover

Since I started Custom Blog Designs, Kim B has been one of my biggest advocates. Every month she has me create her LID graphic and turns to me for her graphic needs. She's always cheering me along and talking about me on her blog. Well...that blog now has a new look from me. I've been wanting to do her blog for a while cause it was off center! LOL! Anyway, she decided that she wanted a new look for her 2nd anniversary of her LID (wait to adopt from China.) Here it is~

8 compliments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers