I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Questions about Payment

I've gotten a few questions about payment recently. I figure if a few people have this question, maybe more of you do.

How do I pay for your services?

I accept payments via PayPal. With PayPal you can pay with funds in your account, e-check (bank account), or with a credit/debit card. It's easy, fast, and secure. PayPal handles it all and I do not get any of your private financial information. Your payment is made to FreeStyleMama Creations.

What if I don't have PayPal?

I can take credit/debit card or bank account payments via my pay now button on my sidebar. You pull down and pick the service you want, click pay now, and then a PayPal page comes up. Over at the bottom of the left side you see credit card symbols and right above that it says:
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available)
Click the continue link to make a secure payment without creating a PayPal account. PayPal will send me an email with your payment confirmation number.

Why are your prices so reasonable?

I know I could charge more, but in response to the current state of our economy, I am keeping my rates low. I am probably not earning fair value for my time, but I enjoy what I do!

Do you barter your services?

Certainly!! I've traded my services for handmade clothing, jewelry, meals, and other services. I am particularly interested in things for my 3 yr old daughter or something to pamper me with. Contact me and we can discuss a possible trade.

1 compliments:

LittlePeopleWealth said...

You have some really cute stuff :) Do you have any other examples of your buttons?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers