I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

More Blogs!

I got a few more blogs done this week!! Dots seem to be in fashion! I actually created the dotty backgrounds of the first 2 to match.So for my big news....tomorrow kicks off a week long celebration of Custom Blog Designs first birthday! There will be a big giveaway, blogging tips, and a game on the 21st with prizes! Come back tomorrow!!!

4 compliments:

Amanda said...

They look awesome!!

Looking forward to your blog birthday celebration!

MySweetThree said...

we are going to be on the road when you birthday bash kicks off, sorry to be missing it, but you know I am always rooting for you! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers