I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

New Feature: Visitor of the Week

I am starting a new feature here at Custom Blog Designs called Visitor of the Week. Each week I will pick one visitor to win a little custom something from me. It might be a custom blog button, signature, graphic, digital scrapbook page, avatar, or similar. Does that sound like something you want to win? Become a follower of this blog, leave comments, EC drop, EC advertise, or whatever it takes to get noticed. Just show me the LUV and you might win. The week will run Mon-Sun and I'll notify and announce the winner on Monday mornings.

Feel free to grab and post my button below!
Custom Blog Designs

26 compliments:

Stacie said...

Great idea and I love your designs. My blog is desperately in need of some help. I just signed up as a follower.

Jess @ NBP said...

This should be fun.. I'd like a header and a siggy for my recipe blog!! hehehehe

HotMomma said...

hi! this is my first time here. oh, please pick me, pick me - lol!

B Boys Mom said...

I would love to win something you designed. You have great ideas and are very talented.

Toni said...

Wow! Love the new design. You know I would love to win something!!!

Hey, I still need to respond to your e-mail about my EC on IE. I will, I promise!

MySweetThree said...

Well..you already know I will be coming back to you to purchase at the very least, a banner for my Etsy store and probably an entrecard button...mine is in major need of an overhaul, lol! So, I would love to win that!

I will do a blog post about this some time this week...I will let you know when it's up, it is such a neat idea that you are doing..I will do my part to spread the word! =) Although, I know there can only be one winner! =)

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I have been a follower from the beginning.. and I show you all the LOVE..
Hugs..
Hope you had a great day..

Mommy's Kitchen said...

That is so nice of you what a great idea. I am going to follow your blog i love the designs.

Jimh. said...

Love Ya, Baby, Love Ya! But, I gotta say...my eyes are painin' me somethin' fierce!

bbmomof2boys said...

I'm already a follower! You kind of freaked me out when you were redesigning your CBD! I couldn't go look at it because you made it private! Oh no!! haha!

Great idea!

Hugs,
Carla

MySweetThree said...

I talked about this on my blog, if ya want to check it out! =)

Abby said...

What a super-creative idea!!! So fun! And there's nothing I love more than a contest. Thanks to My Sweet Three for the heads-up. I look forward to reading your blog!

Off to add a few of your buttons to my page now! :)

Hugs,
Abby from Simply Charming in SC

Lenox Knits said...

Thanks to MySweetthree I came to check out your place! Oh how I would love a new entrecard button so I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Stacy's Random Thoughts said...

What a fun idea, Diana! I'm already a stalker...er, um, I mean follower...of you... ;)

Sue said...

Count me in!

P.S. Thank you for continuing to visit me, while I was without a computer. Good news my new computer arrived yesterday! Yea!

Mom on the Run said...

I'm popping over from Mom Made That. I have quite possibly the least attractive blog. I am embarrased to say that I have the CS3 Master Collection. I can design some things, but not my own blog header or change my template. I need help!

hannahmade soaps said...

Mom on the Run, I can give you a run for your money at http://hannahmadesoaps.blogspot.com
Very artsy - just not techie. :(
I would love to win this to help make my daughter's blog look more professional. I am going to follow you, but would be embarrassed to put your button on her blog until it has made some improvements. Really - I would be afraid it would be bad advertisment! LOL

Nicole Feliciano said...

I love this idea. What a nice treat for one of your lucky readers. I'm thrilled with all your work on Momtrends.

One Creative Queen said...

I love this idea! Very creative - but then, you have a very creative blog. I love the work you do - I admire what you do and am jealous of your skills! I've been beating my head against the wall, trying to make my own banner/header. You should see the black eyes I've given myself! lol

You really do amazing work and I'm going to grab you just as soon as I can afford to! Absolutely magnificent!

xo,
Katherine

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers