I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

CBD goes Int'l!

Yesterday I got an email from a Nick in the UK. He is a pinballer and wanted a header added to his blog. I was able to use his images to create a header which gave his blog a whole new look. Since I work online, CBD can work with clients worldwide!

5 compliments:

Nick said...

I'm chuffed to bits with my new header. It was more the formatting and template side of things that scared me more than the design ideas, but it was handy to have a "custom header in a box" that I could buy and leave the hard work to somebody else. Many, many thanks to Diana. Great Work! I'll be back again I'm sure!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers