I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Another Award

rkdsign88 of rkdsign88 cute & fun arts awarded me with the Lovely Blog Award. I think her designs are quite lovely, but I am to pass the award onto 7 other bloggers.

*Lorenne at Pet Peeves and Other Ramblings
*Cora at Little Miss Whats Her Name
*Laura at A Joyful Family
*Michelle at Day by Day (music)
*Amy at My Family Treasures
*Shawn at Autumn Fragrance (private)
*Mendy at Hairbows & Fishin' Poles

6 compliments:

Cora said...

Thanks. It might be a few days but I will let you know when I post about it!

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

Wanted you to know I'm thinking of you! I've been super busy traveling and opening the Wii Mommies site so I haven't been able to comment like I normally would. Merry Christmas!

Laura L. said...

How fun! It's a lovely award and I appreciate it so much. Thank you, Diana!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers