I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Holiday Cards

Do you need a custom holiday card? Feel free to contact me for a quote. Here are a few I've created! I can do baby/adoption annoucements, birthday invitations, or about anything you might want!

7 compliments:

Clippergirl56 said...

Your cards are adorable. I especially love the one with the reindeer. Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know that the RedBox DVD's can be returned to any Box. That makes it much more convenient for me.

Momstart said...

Well, I have to say that I do like all of you designs they are colorful and represent a fun and fantastic personality. I like your header at four lady bug princesses. I like your background at sugar and spice. I like your holiday cards. I love the photoshoot in the header of all about cloe and my daughter would just love seeing all that purple. I'm sorry my first comment was too general. ;-) I actually left it before I even realized you were holding a contest. I should not have been lazy. I should have come right over and left you another comment. You definatly deserve a better comment with all of the hard work you put into the sites you design. ;-)

I like to do designs a little too. I'm just not as talented as you are. :-)**

Melanie said...

I really like your happy holidays tree card. looks very professional and sweet

bbmomof2boys said...

Yep - I do like these Holiday cards - they look super. Your signatures are great too - gotta learn how to do those!

~Carla

Mendy said...

your cards are great! Great job, once again. I still think the best is that blog you did on Hairbows and Fishin Poles. LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers