I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

I've been tagged...again!

So I just got tagged by Erin over at The Mom Buzz. I am going to cheat and post my tagged from earlier this week on another blog of mine.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

OK...here are my weird (and probably not so random) facts~

1. I could swim before I was 2 yrs old...and it had nothing to do with my web-toes!
2. I like beets, although I only eat them at salad bars.
3. In 1988 I tried out for The Dating Game.
4. I never tuck in my shirt.
5. I will check books out from the library, but I usually don't read them (and then turn them in late!)
6. I'm very gregarious, but I get very nervous when I have to make a speech in front of a group. (Not when I teach at all, but definitely when I speak in front of other adults!)
7. I'm fickle! (like you didn't know that!)
8. I like to find a bargain when I shop!

Now I am tagging~
Kim (Journey to Isabella)
Cora (Little Miss What's Her Name)
Harriet (I Am Harriet)
Colleen (Crazy Eight)
Lisa (Tremont Scotts)
Erin (My Brute Squad)
Lynn (Sewing Mom)
Eric (Las Go Around)

2 compliments:

Erin Tales said...

Uhm. Visit http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/10/they-love-me.html.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers