I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Completed Work

I've completed a blog and some custom digital scrapbooking this week. I did the following for Renee. Parts are left of and the picture is blurred because her blog is private.I also did two 8x10 scrapbook pages for Irma and a 10x13 page for Kim. Both plan on printing and framing their pages.


3 compliments:

Rona's Home Page said...

So you make the scrapbook digitally then print it so it can be added to an actual book? How cool!
My hubby and I recently renewed our vows, last month. I'll have to look over your prices and packages.

Shane & Irma said...

Thank you very much for what you did with my pictures.. I love the work you always do for me..
Check the acct, I just send the payment..

Thank you again and I will be looking for you again.

Hugs and have a great week..

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers