I am not taking any new clients at this time. Repeat clients may contact me for updates. Please note that updates are not free!!

If you are looking for a new design, I suggest you check out Etsy. There are 100s of affordable customized designs. Most offer installation for a nominal charge.

Mother's Day Sale

In celebration of me being a mom for 15 years this month, I am having a Mother's Day sale. Everything here at Custom Blog Designs and at my craft site, Red Thread Creations, is 15% off now through Mother's Day, May 11th.

All prices have been adjusted to reflect this sale. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please contact me at customblogdesigns@gmail.com for some help.

1 compliments:

Shane & Irma said...

Hello,
My name is Irma, and I'm interested in getting something for Mothre's day. Please let me know how can I get in contact with you. I also would like my blog done with Army things.
This is my e-mail:
xr447jean@hotamil.com
Thank you

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Custom Blog Designs! I hope you like what you see.

Thanx for your comment!

 

Blog Button

Custom Blog Designs

Followers